Friday, November 6, 2009

Sam's Club pizza... mmmm...

It was 7:30 this evening, we were sitting in Sam's eating a cheap dinner, and I remembered that I'd not done my daily photo yet. My camera was in my backpack (I carried it around all day thinking I'd have time to grab some photos of downtown architecture... *sigh*), so I pulled it out and took a picture of the most colorful thing available to me in the light that was available. And yes, people did stare at me taking a photo of my pizza...

The photo looked okay on the LCD screen, but opening it up in Photoshop, I see that the colors are awful--I never reset the white balance after testing a white balance target outdoors in the shade. However, the exposure isn't too far off, which is kinda cool. Again, this was a set-up-the-camera-BEFORE-I-shoot-and-go-with-the-first-shot deal. So even though the photo kinda sucks, it's still progress. And small victories add up.

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/20
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 50.0 mm
Lens: 28-90 mm
Flash: None








And just for the halibut, I adjusted it to the way I hoped it would magically turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment