Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"P to the R to the N to the 'cess' "

I'm fudging a bit. Actually took this photo a few days ago, but since Stacy sent pics of her critters, I thought I'd continue the theme and post a pic of another one of mine. This is ChiChi Ratriguez, named after John Lequizamo's character in To Wong Foo (who uttered the line used as the title of this post). She's about 12 years old, was once all black but has now gone very gray. The bright sun on her white muzzle made an annoying hotspot, but I love the expression in her eyes. Sort of confused ("Why do you keep calling my name and then pointing that thing at me?"), yet adoring and trusting. And she'd just roll her eyes if you ever called her a princess.

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/320
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 90.0 mm
Lens: 28-90 mm
Flash: None
White Balance: Inadvertently custom

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet looking puppy. I like the expression you got too, she's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not again, enough pictures already!"

    :)

    Cute puppy and photo.

    ReplyDelete