Thursday, November 19, 2009

An awesome camera and a studio

I'm LOVING LOVING LOVING the 50D. I did a photo shoot with my good friend Courtney today (in an actual studio--I'll tell you about that in a minute...), and just sat down to look through the images. WOW! They are wonderful! I mean, Courtney is beautiful anyway, but the images are so crisp and fabulous, I could upload half of them directly to Mpix without touching them at all.

Check this out (be sure to click to see it bigger). Straight off the camera.

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/200
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 41.0 mm
Lens: EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Flash: Studio strobes
White Balance: Auto

The studio we used was courtesy of David Whatley of The Covenant Studio. He's a member of StudioSpace Arlington, and graciously let me try it out during his time slot. Great place and great guy! I don't have the budget to become a member myself yet, but will definitely be using the space on a per-hour basis in the future.

Click here to see the final images from this shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the new camera is working out. Looks Great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete