Saturday, November 14, 2009

Psychedelic sea of chairs

Had lunch at Rosa's Café today. Honestly I love the interior of the restaurant more than I love the food. Of course I had my camera with me, so I got a few shots to go along with my enchiladas. This first pic is my official photo of the day. I did crop out the top 1/4 of the frame--chose to do that rather than climb on top of the table to get the composition perfect in the camera :)

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/50
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 38.0 mm
Lens: 28-90 mm
Flash: none
White Balance: Auto



This is what I THOUGHT would be my pic of the day. I got four different shots of these frogs that were hanging on the wall (picture me with my camera pressed up against the bricks with my camera pointed up, and picture the lunch crowd staring). Unfortunately the ones with the good exposure settings were at an odd angle and cut off too much of the front frog. This one was great composition-wise, but was underexposed in my camera. But I liked it enough to share, so adjusted the exposure and whatnot in Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. I love the frogs and how busy the chairs are...its just a maelstrom of color!

    ReplyDelete