Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Photo Phlop

The travel muses are conspiring against me.

Knowing I wouldn't have time later in the day, this morning I set up my mini 'studio' from last night and took some photos of my vintage Sekonic light meter. Hooked up my camera to the computer, downloaded the photos and cleared my CF card.

And got distracted with getting the family out the door to the in-laws. I remembered the unpublished photo only after we were in the car. No problem, right? I have my camera, I'll just take another photo. Got a decent photo of a beautiful sunset.

Yep. Except that the Internet is unavailabe at the in-laws, and my phone just is not up to the job. So I'm gonna have to edit this post tomorrow to add my photo.

Have a blessed day of thanks!

EDIT: Here's my original photo for the day. I love that you can see the reflection of the umbrella and side table lights in the dome.

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/20
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 90.0 mm
Flash: None
White Balance: Auto

No comments:

Post a Comment