Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lame

This one is really lame, I know. The new camera arrived at about 3:45 this afternoon, and I love it, I do... It's just going to take a bit of getting used to. It's kind of frustrating because I think it came with a bad battery--it charged for three hours and ran out of juice after 10 minutes. So I may be headed to Arlington camera to get a spare tomorrow so I can exchange this one with Adorama. Didn't get to take many photos, but I promise I'll do better tomorrow.

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/320
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 90.0 mm
Lens: EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Flash: none
White Balance: Auto

2 comments:

  1. New equipment it's always fun, looking forward to seeing you put the new camera through it's paces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more work with the new camera. New toys are always so exciting!

    ReplyDelete