Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMoPHOTO

Okay, I admit it. I've been shooting with a Canon SLR for nearly ten years now, and I STILL hardly ever shoot in manual mode. It's a travesty, I know, but it's easier to shoot in one of the program modes and I've been lazy. However, as I begin to make the move from hobby photographer to professional photographer, I'm sometimes frustrated with my lack of MASTERY of my camera.

So I intend to tackle that this month. November is National Blog Posting Month (30 posts in 30 days). Since Shutter Muse could use some serious attention, I'm imposing a challenge on myself: Take and post one GOOD photo per day that was shot in manual mode. Not P, Tv, or Av. M. And preferably straight off the camera (resized, but no other manipulation).

And check out the 'NaBloPoMoPHOTO blogs' list in the right-hand column! Those are other photographer bloggers that are participating in the challenge, too! Check 'em out!

I don't have my photo yet for today (will post again later), but I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment