Thursday, November 26, 2009

More 'product' photography

What a full day! You'd think I would have taken a photo of something Thanksgivingy, but I was more involved in watching the Macy's parade and pitching in with dinner, and didn't even think to pick up my camera. We rested a bit after dinner, watched the Westminster dog show (I liked the Bulldog out of the final seven, personally), then piled back in the truck to make the drive home. I'm so exhausted that I was THIIIIIISSS tempted to post the sunset photo I took last night, but it would need more tweaking than I'm allowing myself for NaBloPoMoPHOTO.

I know this one looks like the previous two, but I used an on-camera speedlight bounced off the wall behind rather than a CFL/umbrella to the side. Also used a much wider/higher angle. It's two tubes of mascara, a thing of eyeshadow, and nailpolish (some of the makeup for a water sprite).

Tomorrow I will post a photo that does not involve small items on a piece of posterboard, I promise!

Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/40
ISO: 250
Focal Length: 80.0 mm
Flash: On-camera speedlight (bounced)
White Balance: Auto

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,

    I hope you're doing okay. You haven't posted in a while...

    ReplyDelete