Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stacy G: Brutus on the Edge

Stacy says: Here is my picture of the day...Straight off the camera... I had the vision of the picture in my head and it did not come out...oh well...keep practicing!!

f/5.6
Shutter 1/30
Focal length 65mm
ISO 160










And here are a few more pics she sent that I didn't get posted last night. She says:
I am very happy with the one with the Tuba...I love that I caught the cheerleaders in the tuba!
From Pitt Cheer Day that my daughter was a part of.


2 comments:

  1. Brutus doesn't look like a Brutus to me. He looks like a Sweetie Pie =D Maybe try some fill flash in backlit situations like that.

    I really like the band photos. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!! I will try that one for today!!

    ReplyDelete