Friday, April 2, 2010

Why Photoshop will always be in my toolbox...

I had a two-year-old in the studio yesterday, and her mom brought along a baby boy she watches. So in the 'break' times (when said 2-y-o was not keen on being in front of my camera), I turned my lens to the little guy, who was very agreeable and all smiles. Mr. Handsome has itchy eczema pretty badly on his face and head, which did not in any way dampen that killer smile. However, my friend said she wasn't sure his mom had ever gotten 'real' photos done of him because of his skin.

So this morning I was sifting through the photos and couldn't help 'fiddling' with the photos of Mr. Handsome. This is why I love Photoshop (original on right, 'shopped version on left--click to see larger):

1 comment:

  1. I don't hate photoshop, I'm just not confident in my skills in it. I'm much more confident in my ability to take a picture than my ability to correct a picture. With that being said, Awesome job cleaning up a little grubby face. Although, I still like grubby little faces of happy boys!

    ReplyDelete