Saturday, April 17, 2010

Melissa & Armando

I had the honor of photographing an expectant couple today, Melissa and Armando. Maternity portraits are always special, and today's were no different. Lots of fabulous photos; I had a really difficult time narrowing it down to just three to post here.

This couple wasn't afraid to tell me what they wanted. I LOVE when clients do that! The best portraits are a creative collaboration between photographer and photographee(s). The last photo in this post is going on my list of favorite photos ever, and it was his idea. Yay Armando!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for all your time and professionalism. We we're very happy with the outcome of our photo's. Look forward to getting the prints and seeing you again with our newborn.

    Blessings,
    Armando

    ReplyDelete