Monday, March 29, 2010

Air Hockey (and air guitar) Queen


I realized today that I haven't been sharing 'real' photos here lately--just snapshots of the studio. I've been posting my work on the Shutter Muse Studio fan page on Facebook, rather than here. Hmph. Will have to work on putting a few here as well.

Anyway. Last weekend we brought the game table over to the studio. I love the air-hockey feature (am almost as good at air hockey as I am at air guitar!), so that's what it is most of the time. May have to offer special discounts for people who can beat me :) It also transforms into a small pool table, a foosball table, and pingpong. And checkers/chess/backgammon. Should help teens and parents loosen up a bit before they get in front of my camera :)

Photo above is straight off the camera, all window light, no flash. Aperture: 4.5; Shutter speed: 1/100; Focal length: 53mm; ISO 800.

2 comments:

  1. I would have beaten you and got a discount. But, that would be like taking candy from a baby. For all that you do (taking photo's, retouching photo's, going through photo's with customers, and etc..), your pricing is already more then fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Armando, it is ON! Next time you're in the studio, we'll see who's got the air hockey skillz.

    :)

    ReplyDelete